Monday, November 17, 2008

November is...

Dry leaves crunching beneath your feet

Knit scarves

Cloudy skies with the promise of snow

Pumpkin milkshakes

Cold noses and ears simply from crossing the parking lot

No more candy corn

Jamie Cullum and William Joseph on my iPod

The last chance to not wear a coat

Little brothers laughing at Monster House

Thanksgiving brunches

Discovering the first bush of holly

Turkeys, stuffing, and pie

Orange, red, gold, brown, and yellow

Hot chocolate in the morning

Thick sweaters and fuzzy socks

Mist over the river and frost on every blade of grass

Thanksgiving break!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

November is perfect.

Faith! I want to take photos for each of these things...maybe I will and at the end of the month, you can post this again and it can be like a joint post with your words and my photos...hmmm. That could be fun. :-) WE SHOULD DO THAT FOR EVERY MONTH! And we could even each write half a list and take photos for eachothers' lists and then put them together at the end of the month. Sounds fun.

Addie said...

Hey! That's a great idea! I actually thought about taking pictures of these things to post with the list, but I decided I didn't have the patience to wait for Thanksgiving to post this. :P

Yeah, good idea! I think we should do it. :D