The House of Healing is a track from Lord of the Rings; Return of the King score. It struck me when I heard it during the movie(it plays during the oh so touching scene between Eowen and Eomer), and I memorized it and would sing it to myself when I was bored or alone. Liv Tyler is the singer, and she did a great job with it, making it fit in entirely well with the rest of the score. I hadn't heard it for a very long time, until I ran across it this morning while glancing through a friend's playlist. Although it's very, very short, it is also beautiful and pleasant to sing.
The House of Healing
Liv Tyler
With a sigh you turn away
With a deepening heart,
No more words to say.
You will find that world has changed forever.
And the trees are now turning from green to gold,
And the sun is now fading.
I wish I could hold you closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment