Thursday, July 03, 2008

Colorful

Today's song is by Rocco DeLuca, and its title totally fits the song. It's called Colorful, and it really is a colorful song. It was a big hit last summer especially, although I've been hearing it played more often on the radio now that it's summer again. Anyhow, its one of my favorite songs, so here it is. Look it up and listen to it!


Colorful
Rocco DeLuca

Live like your last day
Drink like it's water
There's no tomorrow
And you think no one can hear you
Raise your hands to be called on
You know all the answers

You're the most colorful thing that I've seen
You're the most colorful thing that I've seen
You're the most colorful thing that I've seen

You dance like no one's watching,
Sing 'til the song ends
and then you sing some more.
And we can hardly believe it
Words that flow from your mouth,
Drink like it's water.

You're the most colorful thing that I've seen
You're the most beautiful thing that I've seen
You're the most colorful thing that I've seen

You are an enigma walking,
Make no excuses for the way that you carry on.
And we can hardly believe it
Words that flow from your mouth.
Drink like it's water, girl,
Drink like it's water, girl!

You're the most colorful thing that I've seen
You're the most beautiful thing that I've seen
You're the most colorful thing that I've seen

You are so colorful.

No comments: