http://www.weather.gov/
Apparently McCall and the there Idaho counties down there have an avalanche warning. McCall is three or four hours south of us. You'd think those of us further North would be the ones getting the avalanche warnings, but noooooo... McCall gets it.
It looks like Montana has a blizzard warning. Haha, have fun with that, guys.
Large portions of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Illinois are under a tornado watch, and pretty severe thunderstorms are hammering them right now. I hope y'all have umbrellas...
Washington has flood warnings and such, though, so that's cool. Maybe it will flood awesomely while I'm there in a week! Then again, I wouldn't want it to put any glitches in Noel and Noble's wedding plans, so... huh. Beans.
Well, hah! No matter how awesome their weather might be, the Palouse is still getting snow, so hah! You Texans might be getting rain and tornadoes, but we have the snow flakes.
Joy to the world.
(Although I have to admit that I'm jealous about the tornadoes. Grace Anne, you're a lucky duck. *sigh*)
2 comments:
TORNADOES???
crud. Did *not* need to hear that. I'll take the snow any day.
Ooooh, I remember McCall when we were driving to Boise from your house. The snow was up to people's second stories. Someday, I'd like to live there. Although, just for one month.
Post a Comment