Its called Petals Around The Rose:
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/roses/index.html
Its pretty cool. Katie Beth was plagued by this for a long time, apparently, and when she gave me the link she was ready to gloat to me about how hard it was. I figured it out in five minutes, though. Which means I'm pretty stupid. lol
Have fun with it, and let me know how long it takes you to figure it out.
8 comments:
No time at all (I already knew it ;-))
Lame! That doesn't count, Jonathan. :P
wooow... I feel really smart and stupid at the same time... I was looking for patterns in math, and had it not said "simple math", I'd have called Oscar... speaking of, you should send it to him, see how long it takes him!
Clayton, it *is* simple math. And I'd be willing to bet almost anything that Master Hyde already knows how this works. :P
Yeah, see, that was my problem too, Clayton... sheesh.
Lol! It only took me a couple minutes, *g* But my brother got it before me! Jazz still hasn't figured it out, heh...
Oh. My. Gosh. That took me like 10 minutes. I was totally working up algorithms in my head. I think I even was doing some calculus. Sheesh. I feel so very, very foolish. Thanks Faith!
You're welcome, y'all. Aren't I a nice friend? :P
Post a Comment