Monday, December 22, 2008

My Top 10 Most Played Songs

(According to iTunes, anyhow. Imeem is a completely different story altogether)

10. 78 plays: Stay Beautiful - The Last Goodnight (Pop)
9. 81 plays: When I Said I Would - Whitney Duncan (Country)
8. 82 plays: Life In Technicolor - Coldplay (Rock)
7. 99 plays: O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Enya (Holiday)
6. 105 plays: Portland Rain Song - Michalangel (Jazz)
5. 117 plays: The Mission; Gabriel's Oboe - Yo-Yo Ma (Classical)
4. 134 plays: Summertime - New Kids on the Block (Pop)
3. 196 plays: Forever - Chris Brown (R&B/Soul)
2. 225 plays: When Did You Fall - Chris Rice (Inspirational)
1. 296 plays: From Western Woods to Beaversdam - Harry Gregson-Williams (Soundtrack)

Looks like I'm fairly musically diverse! Go me!

2 comments:

Little Drummer Boy said...

When Did You Fall is a phenomenal song.

Addie said...

You aint kidding, Jon. Its a fantastic song.