My favorite Christmas CD of all time is Comfort and Joy by The Regency Singers and Orchestra. My family has had this CD for as long as I can remember, and its always the first one I play when Christmas comes around. The Regency Singers get so many things right in all their songs. They have an amazingly clear sound and neither the girls nor the guys sound like their high notes are a stretch for them at all(which is amazing). But most of all, they sound incredibly joyful. Here's one of my favorite song of theirs. Soon I'll post for y'all their version of Sleigh Ride, which is my favorite of their songs.
Good Christians All Rejoice
By The Regency Singers and Orchestra
2 comments:
They do sound joyful. They do have a clear sound. But they don't get the lyrics right... The song is supposed to say "Good Christian Men Rejoice". Just another example of the Liberal/Feminist agenda's relentless advance into every facet of our lives. Even Christmas songs.
I know. That drives me crazy, actually. As great as they are, they seem to have fallen into that trap of being politically correct. Even when it comes to Christmas music, people can't leave it alone. *sigh*
Post a Comment