Guess who was in the weekend newspaper? Here's what it says:
_____________
Woman injured in crash on North Main Street
A Moscow woman was injured in a Friday morning crash on North Main Street near D Street.
Moscow Police Lt. Paul Kwiatkowski said Faith Callihan, 18, pulled her Oldsmobile Sierra out of the Exxon parking lot into the path of a north-bound Moscow Building Supply truck driven by Michael Wernecke, 57, of Troy.
Callihan was transported to Gritman Medical Center for minor injuries. Her status was not available at press time.
Kwiatkowski said no one was cited in connection to the crash."
_____________________________________
Cool.
_____________
Woman injured in crash on North Main Street
A Moscow woman was injured in a Friday morning crash on North Main Street near D Street.
Moscow Police Lt. Paul Kwiatkowski said Faith Callihan, 18, pulled her Oldsmobile Sierra out of the Exxon parking lot into the path of a north-bound Moscow Building Supply truck driven by Michael Wernecke, 57, of Troy.
Callihan was transported to Gritman Medical Center for minor injuries. Her status was not available at press time.
Kwiatkowski said no one was cited in connection to the crash."
_____________________________________
Cool.
Although its too bad the article messed up in the first sentence. Since I was there, I'm pretty sure I know the truth.
A) I'm definitely NOT from Moscow.
2) I had no idea there even was a press time. I'd love to have been there, though. That would have been even more cool.
And D) The last sentence is also not true. I'm the one who was cited for it (and rightly so. *sigh*), though not by Kwiatkowski (try saying that five times fast. Its fun).
So yeah! I'm famous now. ... Its pretty much weird.
So yeah! I'm famous now. ... Its pretty much weird.
7 comments:
You are TOO a Moscow woman! And it was temporary stupidity's fault, not yours! :P
No I'm not! You'll never take me alive!
.... okay, I was *born* in Moscow and did live there for five years, but other than that! Nope. Nothing doing, Billy Buddy.
if you're not a Moscow girl, then i'm Mickey mouse! Oh! I love that song! the Billy Buddy one that is...
Yep, its a good one, Mickey Mouse.
haha, You know, I was thinking, if I had been in the same crash, I'd be shaken up for a few days, and then I'd think it was actually pretty cool... I'm glad we're twins... *rolls eyes*
Haha! Yeah, I think its awesome now. Kenny was right when he said in his comment on my post that it makes a great story. It really does. I'll add it to my collection, right along side the time I unplugged the lights in the Safeway parking lot last year. That one will be a favorite of my grandkids. Haha. I love my life.
you rock....haha :-D
Post a Comment