Around this time last year I was posting a lot of lyrics from Blue October and Jamie Cullum. I guess there's something about this time of year that makes me think of them yet again, because here I am with a song from Blue October to show you.
Its called Fairy Tale, and its one of my favorites of theirs (second only to Calling You). Its cool because he says its "just a list of things that I should know and everyone should know", and then he goes into the chorus which is the list of things.
"1, you gotta take it kinda slowly.
2, you gotta hurry up and make your move.
3, you gotta tell her how you're feeling.
And 4, you gotta be the perfect gentleman."
Pretty cool list, if you ask me. And then I just like the sound of the song in general. The guitar, the drums... it was well made indeed.
Fairy Tale
By Blue October
No comments:
Post a Comment