On the way back from the rodeo last night, Josiah played the best of Sweeny Todd for me on his iPod, so now I have the songs stuck in my head. He asked me if I could actually sing Green Finch and Linnet Bird, and somehow I got the feeling that he didn't believe me when I said that I can. Hah! I'll show him! If he can sing Johanna (and he can, and very well too), then I can sing Green Finch. And hopefully I can sing it better than the girl in the movie did. She did good, but for some reason her vibrato drove me crazy.
Anyhow, since those two songs are stuck in my head, I thought I'd post Green Finch. Maybe that will get it out of my head. Don't get me wrong, its not a bad song to have stuck in there, but it does get slightly tiresome after the five hundredth repeat begins.
Green Finch and Linnet Bird
1 comment:
I find this song a tiny bit annoying but then again I'm far from connoisseur of that type of music
Post a Comment