Okay, I know this is my third post this morning, but THIS ONE IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
My oldest sister, Emily, is going to have a baby today!!! Maybe tomorrow, but probably today! So, if you all could please keep her and her husband Aaron and the baby in your prayers, that would be wonderful. I would really appreciate it.
It would be totally awesome if the baby is born today, because today is also my father's birthday. He turns 50 today, so if the baby is born today, then my dad will be exactly 50 years older than the baby! Emily is 25, Dad is 50, and my Grandad is 75. So they're all spaced out 25 years apart! How cool is that?
However will I concentrate in Math class this afternoon?
I'M ALMOST AN AUNT!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
3 comments:
I heard! Let us know as soon as the little one is here! So happy for you all! :)
CONGRATULATIONS on becoming an aunt, darling! *hug* So happy for you all :) :) :)
AUNTIE FAITH! Congrats, dear! Love you so much!
Post a Comment