If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Little Wonders *
Little Wonders By Rob Thomas
Alright, while you listen to that, I'll show you a few pictures of my little nephew.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is Henry Wesley Wells.
I love the look on George's face in these two. He's 11, yet he's an uncle. He loves it. Henry is George's middle name, too, so he's so proud to share his name with his little nephew. :) As to Wesley, Wesley is my father's name and also Robert's middle name, and its also Aaron's (Henry's father) middle name, as well as *his* father's middle name, and his grandfather's middle name, and his great grandfather's middle name. The name Wesley actaully goes back nine generations in the Wells family, I believe. So yeah, theres that. :)
1 comment:
Those are such *beautiful* pictures, Faith... I'm almost crying with happiness for you, lol. I'm so happy for you all :) :):)
Post a Comment