So after posting my poem, I realized that probably none of you will get my reference to Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz. I am sorry about that! "Let me 'splain. ...no, there is too much. Let me sum up." (Gotta love the Princes Bride!)
Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat did a duet called Lucky. I ran across it this afternoon and have been playing it all evening. Not sure why, I just am. I set it my sister, and she loves it too.
So in honor of Liz and Luke's wedding on Friday (which you should all be coming to, if you know what's good for you), I decided to post Lucky for them.
Liz (I know you're reading this), this one is for you and Luke.
Lucky
By Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
2 comments:
That is such a cute song. I love it! thanks for posting it.
I know! Isn't it great! Liz and Luke are going to play it at their reception. :D Yay for finding awesome songs two days before the wedding! ;)
Post a Comment