Yup. Yes! Yup. *lurvs ipod* YES! YES! YES! *noms* Yuppers. Double Yuppers. Yum. Heck yes! Yup. Yes. Yes! What on earth? Hasn't anyone ever told you to not take platypuses from strangers?!
Kaleb! You're so wise! I completely forgot to put any form of dairy in here whatsoever! *goes to remedy this horrible thing* Thank you for pointing that out!
And Noble, who said I was taking platypi from strangers? Besides, even if the person were a stranger, would you be able to bring yourself to say no? I mean, come on! Its a platupus! Only my favorite animal in the whole world! (more so than chikkins, perhaps) ;)
9 comments:
And where, pray tell, is cheese!? What is life without cheese!! :) Seriously, though, that's awesome. Platypus, YES!!!
Yup.
Yes!
Yup. *lurvs ipod*
YES! YES! YES! *noms*
Yuppers.
Double Yuppers.
Yum.
Heck yes!
Yup.
Yes.
Yes!
What on earth? Hasn't anyone ever told you to not take platypuses from strangers?!
Kaleb! You're so wise! I completely forgot to put any form of dairy in here whatsoever! *goes to remedy this horrible thing* Thank you for pointing that out!
And Noble, who said I was taking platypi from strangers? Besides, even if the person were a stranger, would you be able to bring yourself to say no? I mean, come on! Its a platupus! Only my favorite animal in the whole world! (more so than chikkins, perhaps) ;)
It's so CUTE!!!!! *sequels*
*grins* It's a *platypus*!!!
Lol, 'Stina! I've never 'sequel'ed before ;-)
Nice!! I'm not that wise, just obsessed with cheese. And listen, I would totally take a platypus from a stranger!
LOL! This is what happens when you are sleep deprived and in final's week! *dies*
:-D Get some sleep, Miss. ;-)
Haha! *glances at clock* Uh... good idea. ;)
Post a Comment