Monday, October 27, 2008

Carol of the Bells *

I don't care that its still two months away from Christmas. I'm going to do it!

Tonight's song is, well, actually, its a video. Anyhow, its a performance by William Joseph playing Carol of the Bells. Coincidentally, Carol of the Bells is my favorite song to play at Christmastime, and I cannot wait to play it again this year. I have a different arrangement, unfortunately, but I still love the blast it through the house. Someday I'll learn this version of the song, although it still won't be as amazing because I don't have drums and bells and such to play at the same time. But it'd be better than nothing! And I've only got a few weeks left until I can start blasting it out on the piano again!
But I digress.
William Joseph is one of my favorite piano performers. He's amazing. Period. No arguing about it. End of story. The end. How many different ways can I say that? One of my favorite songs of his is called Within, and it is incredible. I think he wrote it too. I'll post it for y'all sometime, but for now its on a thirty second run on Imeem, and thus far the hunt to find a good version of it on YouTube is not proving to be so satisfying.
So for now you'll just have to be satisfied with this. I certainly am.

Carol Of The Bells
Arranged by William Joseph


No comments: