I get five or six spam emails every day, and going and deleting those is always interesting. They're *always* from someone named "Me", which is actually pretty clever, but I've long since learned that I don't go around writing to myself messages with titles like "You jerk!" and "why weren't you there". Yeah, that's just ... not really my style. *cough* But I still like reading the titles, because whoever writes them is either really creative ... or the worst possible subject writer ever. It depends on the day.
But today's titles were actually pretty good. One of the titles was "your gf asked me to write". Yeeeeeah, not even tempted there. Try harder.
Another was "Holy cow, remember me?!" Me, rolling my eyes:"...can't say that I do, so yeah, DELETED!" *bing!*
Yes, so my spam folder is a place of much entertainment to me. I, unlike most sane people in the world (and I probably shouldn't put myself in that group), actually like my spam folder. I get my daily laugh from it. Most people don't start their day by reading the subject lines of their spam. But, as Pepe' Le Pew says, "I am not most people!"
1 comment:
wow! that sounds pretty funny to find out that kind of weird stuff in yr spam... i don't even have such kind of headings for myself :):):) yours is great ^^
Post a Comment