If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
Monday, July 20, 2009
My color?
I asked this question on facebook, so if you already answered there, you don't have to do so here as well. But basically, I'm curious to know what color I am. When you think of me, do you think of a color? And if so, what color is it?
Definitely an ocean-sapphire blue. A crystal blue that reflects light like diamonds on a sunny day and shines light when the clouds cover over the sun on a dreary day.
...hey, you asked :-P I love answering that question when it's placed by friends.
8 comments:
Hmm, definitely bright green. What about me?
Well, I think of you as a blue... It's hard to pick a shade, though.
well, i just found out yr blog. i don't know you but you seem to be yellow like the sunshines cause you have a beautiful face :)
Definitely an ocean-sapphire blue. A crystal blue that reflects light like diamonds on a sunny day and shines light when the clouds cover over the sun on a dreary day.
...hey, you asked :-P I love answering that question when it's placed by friends.
Wooow... thats the best answer YET Jon! Haha! Thanks!
Um...that's what I meant Jon... *cough* ;-)
Sapphire blue. And I was thinking that before I even read the other comment :D
Sapphire blue. And I was thinking that before I even read the other comment :D
Post a Comment