Friday, August 22, 2008

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Today's song is Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, and The Police have the honor of having the original recording of it, and they deserve well it. They did a fantastic job on it, and if you just listen long enough, it really hooks you. Especially once you get through the first verse, and hear the chorus coming. I love it. :)

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
By The Police




Doesn't it have an awesome beat? It's so bouncy and happy! Yeah, it's awesome.

Okay, so then Ra made a remake of it, and turned it almost heavy metal. Well, okay not quite, but the electric guitar is pretty prominent, shall we say. I kind of like it, though. I still like The Police's version better, but Ra did pretty good too. I *love* the main singer's voice. He did great with the high notes. I'm pretty much gone when it comes to tenors, though, so I might be a bit biased. Heh. :)

ANYHOW! I won't post the version by Ra just because I think its a bit too hard for y'all to handle. And The Police really did a fantastic job on it, and no matter how good Ra's version is, you just can't be the original of a song. So for now, we'll stick with The Police. The deserve the, um, publicity of it anyhow.

No comments: