So, here the deal: my family and I are going camping this week. We leave in like... thirty seconds, and we should be back on Thursday. Or Friday. We haven't decided yet. I guess we'll just do what we feel like doing. :)
I'm taking my camera with me, so I'll probably be back with lots of awesome pictures.
I'm really excited too! That lake is the closest thing we have to going to the beach, and I've been dying to go to the beach for a long time.
Maybe I'll get eaten by a pirana! That would be cool.
Anyhow, I know this post is very disjointed, but I really don't have a ton of time. I just wanted y'all to know why I won't be posting for a while.
Don't have too much fun without me, y'all, and if you hear any awesome songs while I'm away, post the links! :)
God bless!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment