On a completely different note, I'm going to post for you tonight Be Still My Soul by Libera. Libera is a boys' choir, and in my mind, they are the most incredible boys choir in the world. Their harmony, blending, and tone is astounding.
Be Still My Soul means a lot to me in particular, since a friend of mine sent it to me once, and ever since then it reminds me of that friend. And they sent it at a time when I really needed to be told "the Lord is on thy side". They probably still have no idea how much it meant to me at the time.
Anyhow, this song is beautiful, incredible, and all around WELL worth listening to. Its classical and choral, but that makes it all the more incredible.
3 comments:
That is a *boys* choir??? WOW! I love how you can understand all the words. I know from experience in choir that that is very difficult to accomplish.
No kidding! Annunciation is something that you really have to work at, but Libera always does an amazing job. They're really cool. :)
I love this song :) Selah also has a *beautiful* version...
Post a Comment