Monday, October 30, 2006

More Stuff

(I know that title is rather vague, but I couldn't think of anything else to title this post. lol)

I forgot to tell you where y'all can buy tickets, hehe! They went on sale Sunday at TicketsWest, Bookpeople, and you can also buy them in the high school before you go up the stairs to the auditorium(although I think those will be a little more expensive than if you buy them ahead of time).
Let me know when y'all come to see the play. I'd love to know when y'all are out there.

Any questions? No? Well then, I have a question for you: Do any of you want to be ushers for the Sound of Music? You'll probably just open the doors at the beginning and during the intermission and at the end, and maybe sell tickets downstairs. I'm not sure. But if you do, you'll get to see the play for free! You probably won't want to usher for all eight performances since it will take away evening time to be with your family. It'd probably be best to only usher a few performances. But hey! If you want to do all of them, Sharon will be very grateful, believe me. :)


Rehearsals # 15 and 16 are up on the other blog!

Rehearsal #15
Rehearsal #16

Three days left!!

No comments: