It took me a long time to decide what to do with my bloggers, now that I have two of them. So, I've decided this: This blog will be a little more personal, and the other one will be more like a place to write my longer, continuing posts. Or if I get the urge(and can't suppress it) to write about something I've learned in science, I'll most likely post it on that blog.
This means, of course that I'll post about the Sound of Music rehearsals on my other blog, although I'll tell you on here when I made a new post on the other blog.
And just to catch up on things, here are the links to all my previous posts on the rehearsals for the Sound of Music.
Rehearsal #1
Rehearsals #2 and3
Rehearsal #4
Rehearsal #5
Rehearsal #6
Rehearsal #7
That's as far as I've written, although we've done nine rehearsals already. I've got a bit to catch up on, hehe.
1 comment:
I have tow blogs also.but one in chinese for I am a chinses,the other in english,hard to write in english,but I like to do.
Post a Comment