I just found out this morning that students can get into the play for $9.00 too! So, that should save y'all two dollars per student. And I think high schoolers and collage peeps are considered as students.
Rehearsal # 15
Tonight is our first tech rehearsal! I heard from a friend that tech rehearsals are usually pretty hard. *gulp* Also tonight, we're blocking the party scene again since we've changed so many things in this scene. I'm not so sure how well this will go, but I hope we do okay. We only have four more rehearsals after tonight before opening night.
Tonight's rehearsal is going to be at least five hours long. I think Kate had the right idea to take a nap this afternoon. *sigh*
Five days left!! *screams*
2 comments:
Don't look now, but we're down to four days. :-)
I'm going to take a nap.
*gasp*
Don't look now, but we're down to three days! ;-)
That sounds like good advice. *makes note* "take nap"
See ya tonight!
Post a Comment