Cristina tagged me, so here it is!
Candle - Hm... makes me think of a million candles spread out in a large room. I think of this because a year or two ago Liz and I got really into candles. We'd light them all the time, and we did want any other light on while the candles were lit. lol We each had a ton of candles, and would spread them out and make sure that no corner was left in the dark. :)
Boot - Haha. This makes me think of my black boots that mom and dad bought for me one year in the fall. They were leatherish, and went up half way to my knee. I liked them a lot, but I grew out of them by the next winter. *sigh* *wants more boots like that*
Airplort - lol Wow. This word reminds me of the Denver airport. Man, that thing is huge. I got lost for about twenty minutes, before I figured out that I was supposed to be on the floor below. lol I got to know the United terminal pretty well. lol
I bought pizza from a Pizza Pipline stand, and ate it while looking over the railing at the poeple on the levels below and above me. I remember that the Cingular stand to my right was playing Jack Johnson's Upside Down over and over. I loved it. Man, that was fun.
4 comments:
Why....hello! :)
Hello Erin! Thanks for checking out my blog! :D
More blogs= more blogs that I get to visit. Funness! Thanks for doing the tag!
lol Cristina! Sorry, but you know how it is. Sometimes you just can't resist that urge to make yet another blog!! Yay for blogs!! *calms down* Ahem. Sorry.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment