Currently listening to:
All American Rejects: Move Along -
http://bananazmuch.imeem.com/music/eeraOa-L/move_along/
(this one makes my head hurt, actually. lol)
The Fray: How To Save A Life -
http://profile.imeem.com/5uKGBD/music/GnaYYdAQ/how_to_save_a_life/
The Verve: Bittersweet Symphony -
http://profile.imeem.com/ZiCz_-/music/EUYFTTGR/bittersweet_symphony/
Colbie Caillat: Bubbly -
http://cathyisashorty.imeem.com/music/m61akCwX/bubbly/
Rascal Flatts: What Hurts The Most -
http://profile.imeem.com/WfDCB/music/_8zVUJK6/what_hurts_the_most/
~
"I've noticed I'm a lot more enthused about February and March snow, when going skiing is an option." ~ Mrs. McIntosh
That quote by Mrs. M. is starting to mean a lot to me now. This is the second time this year that I've had to miss out on a family skiing trip. And for the same reason too.
I don't mind being sick, though. God gives us trials as tests of our faith. Thus I'm perfectly happy with taking this test. In fact, yesterday afternoon I found that I was SO happy, because now that I'm sick, I didn't have to worry about choosing whether to go to the Swing dance or choir! The Lord saved me the trouble, and I'm very thankful that he's always watching over me. He is always there to help me, even when what I need help with is a very small thing. Too often we forget that, and think that we can take care of things on our own. Especially when we think the thing is very small. But sometimes it's the smallest things that matter most.
So, even thought being sick is not the most blissful thing in the world, I have no problem with it. For, I know that the Lord hears the prayers of his servants, and he will answer them.
The Lord hears their cry and will save them. Amen
7 comments:
Aww, *hugs* I hope you get better soon! Wonderful post, m'dear. I whole-heartedly agree. Too often we get caught up in what we want, what we think is better for us, that we forget God's sovereign hand in all that we do.
(And if you get too bored or just have some free time, feel free to call me! It's been awhile since we've talked on the phone =) )
Love,
Juliet
(And I love all those songs!)
Get better soon, Faith! *smiles*
Yeah, get better Faithers! I know what it's like to be sick...I've had this cold for two weeks, and it's *just* finally letting me be social again.
I'm sorry you couldn't go swing dancing last night. And I'm sorry you aren't able to ski. But that's why I stayed home. :)
Faith, darling! *tackles with hugs* I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :)
I love those songs! Although I haven't heard "Bubbly" yet, I will go listen to it right now. But if you like it then I am sure that I will. :)
Lots of hugs for you!
~ Noble
Ok, I listened to Bubbly. *dies* *lurvs it* I *must* have that song!
Hugs to you again, dearest!
~ Noble
Thanks everyone! I'm trying my hardest to get better. :)
Post a Comment