Monday, March 26, 2007

My Car








Liz and I are still trying to decide what to name it.

5 comments:

Noble W. said...

*gasp*

*gasp*

*gasp*

*keel*

Awesomeness, Faith! :-D

Addie said...

Totally! And maybe we can drive around in it when you're here in a few weeks, Bell! *gasp* A few weeks! Man, this is going to be fun. I guess I'd better send in my check to NSA soon. ;)

Have a great spring break, Bell!

Noble W. said...

I'll be there in *counts*... 13 days. *keels over dead* Haha! Yeah, do send in that check. :-D

Have an awesome break, Faith!

Addie said...

Hooray!! *starts packing* Oh wait. You're the one who is supposed to pack. *starts choosing outfits for each day* There. That's what I can do. ;D

See you in thirteen days, Bell! :D

Little Drummer Boy said...

AHHHH!!! That is totally amazing! Congrats! :-D Looks like it's going to be great fun :-) *is jealous of female insurance rates* :-P Have a peach day!