A minute ago I glanced in a mirror and was horrified to see that my lips were blue. Seriously and honestly blue!! I don't think I've ever had blue lips before, and as fascinating as it is, I don't think its the best sign in the world. I knew I was really cold, but I didn't know I was this cold.
Goodness!
I don't suppose any of you have any remedies for this? Besides drinking a nice hot cup of tea while lying under the seven quilts on my bed, that is.
Edit:
Noble, thank you so much for calling me this afternoon! I've really missed my friends, so it was great to talk to you. And believe it or not, my temperature came down out of the hundreds after talking to you. Thank you!!! *smiles*
1 comment:
Faith,
I *love* talking to you, if your lips ever turn blue again, let me know! :-D
Lots of hugs,
Noble W.
Post a Comment