I'm in a bit of a tight spot, for I have the option to do two really fun things on Thursday night and I can't decided which to go to.
First, there's choir rehearsal.
I LOVE CHOIR!! We just performed the Messiah on Saturday night, and I had SO much fun. I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had. The Christ church choirs and NSA choirs are all really good at their dynamics, especially, and I love being a part of that. The Sopranos and Bases especially have a lot of power, and could do a lot of damage if we really wanted to. Erin said once in one of her posts a few months ago that we could take of the roof of the Anselm House if Mr. Reagan would let us. lol I think she was right, too.
This fall I was moved from second Soprano to first Soprano, which I've very proud of. I've always wanted to be able to become a first Soprano. They've always impressed me, and I've wanted to be one of them for a long time. And now I've finally made it, and I love it. :)
Anyhow, I don't know what Mr. Reagan has planned for us now that we've finished the Messiah, so I'm rather intrigued to find out. Thus, I'd love to go to choir on Thursday.
The other option is to go swing dancing. I hate it when they spring things like this onto us four days before the thing is to take place. lol
I LOVE SWING DANCING!! As I've said countless times before, Swing dancing is my favorite kind of dancing. I went to a swing dance about a month ago and had a blast, although I didn't get asked to dance very much. That's okay, though. There was an NSA party that night, so a bunch of people who usually are there were gone. So, maybe I'd get asked more if I went to this swing dance. Hm.... this shall require a bit more thinking before I come to the final decision.
A Beautiful Day
Today is a beautiful day. I woke up early, played with my dog, jazzed(also know as singing and dancing) with my favorite songs on my favorite radio station, read Paradise(woohoo!) and drank tea, went on a walk with Liz and took a ton of crazy pictures, and had Church History class, in which I received my first happy birthday wish of this year. Yes, today was a very good day. I love it when God blesses us with days like this. In the midst of cold weather he sends a beautiful, warm day to us, and we rejoice greatly in it. It makes me want to dance and sing and write beautiful stories all at once. :)
6 comments:
Faith! Dearest,
How to chose, how to chose! *puzzles over choir and dancing with you*
Lovely pictures, again. :-D
See ya!
~ Noble
Hey Noble!
Yes, it *is* a pretty tough choice. I think I've decided to go dancing, though. I've been hearing that it's probably going to be a pretty good group, so I don't think I want to miss it. :)
Thanks for the comment!
That's such a cool treee in your first pic. And your last is wonderful. :)
Thanks Brady! I'm glad you like them. :)
Oh, joy. You *did* post that stupid picture of me. Oh well, so did I, on my blogger. :)
Post a Comment