Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Faith Callihan!"

Y'all should go try this. I was laughed so hard as I put in different names and words. :)

Meanwhile, here're the results I got for my name. My favorites are 2, 6, 7, and 8, hehe...

1. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Faith Callihan'.
2. Faith Callihan does not have toes.
3. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Faith Callihan are all berries!
4. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Faith Callihan!
5. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Faith Callihan.
6. Faith Callihan was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons! [Sweet! This makes me an exploding berry, right?]
7. Native Americans never actually ate Faith Callihan; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness. [Yep, this is so true. *nods* I'm such a timid creature. lol]
8. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Faith Callihan on New Year's Day!
9. Faith Callihan can smell some things up to six miles away.
10. Faith Callihan is the world's smallest mammal!