Monday, November 15, 2010

Take To The Sky!

  • NSA choir (music)
  • Hall Closet Uniforms (work)
  • Montrose Christian Academy (teaching science)
  • UofI Photography club (photography. *gasp*)
  • Sheffield School of Arts (interior design)
  • Zack Wheeler (amazing)

These are the things that are keeping my life busy. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often as I used to. I miss posting my ramblings and such for y'all to read! But rest assured that I'm still living out my beautiful, eclectic life and loving every minute of it.

I love my job (I like answering phones, hehe).
I love teaching (I could never get tired of teaching science).
I love photography. (Being the PR between Moscow and the University of Idaho is awesome. I make lots of calls to the City Hall. Yep.)
I love singing in choir twice a week, and I love interior design.
And I love the relationship I have with my incredible boyfriend.

Its a lot of work, and it definitely is stressful at times, but God is so good and has given me a life that is composed entirely of things that I love. I mean, really? Science, photography, music, color, design, and Zack? This is what my day is made of. Every day! God is good. Very good. And I'm kept busy racing the clock to fit in as much awesomeness as possible.

I live a beautiful, paisley life.

"So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and take to the sky!"
~ To The Sky, Owl City

No comments: