Did you know that when you get your wisdom teeth removed, one of the things you're not aloud to do for a week is go deep sea diving?
What? I can't do that for a whole week? Aww maaan... whatever will I do with myself? ... Live on chocolate pudding? Cool. I could get used to that.
5 comments:
Making me laugh here, Miss Faith. Chocolate pudding is my comfort food, fyi.
Love you,
Mama W.
So, did they put you under or just freeze your face?
Glad to make you laugh any day, Mama Wheeler!
Claire, they froze my face. Every.. single... inch of it. Driving home was an adventure. :P
Gah! Wow, you drove yourself home? They froze my face too--eleven shots in all--but I was in no mental or emotional condition to drive anywhere by the time they were done wrenching teeth out of my head. Bravo!
Yeah, I really should have had someone else drive me around. You sound you were in much the same state as I. I definitely cried a good bit of the way home. :P But I'm aliiiiive! And at the time, I wasn't even sure I'd make it through the extraction. lol
Post a Comment