If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
Friday, February 05, 2010
New Chapter!
I finished the last few pages in my 2009 journal the other day(finally), and yesterday I began to write upon the pages of the journal which Liz and Luke gave me for Christmas.
Isn't it lovely?
So this is me starting a new chapter (or book, as the case may be) in my life. Praise God for beautiful lives full of color and beauty, and for pens and paper with which to record the days of our lives!
Hey, perfect timing! We're that awesome. ;) I need to finish my florilegium too... hm... oh! By the way, I'm sorry I haven't mailed your journal to you yet! I keep forgetting to find a box of small enough dimensions for it, but perhaps I should just send it now, no matter what the proportions. I'll try to do that as soon as possible. :)
2 comments:
Whoa, Faith! I just finished my florilegium also :D Tomorrow I'm going to hunt for a new journal. Yours is lovely :)
Hey, perfect timing! We're that awesome. ;) I need to finish my florilegium too... hm... oh! By the way, I'm sorry I haven't mailed your journal to you yet! I keep forgetting to find a box of small enough dimensions for it, but perhaps I should just send it now, no matter what the proportions. I'll try to do that as soon as possible. :)
I miss you, Juliet.
Post a Comment