Sunday, January 17, 2010

Witnessing His works

Tonight has been an amazingly epic night. I meant to get to bed early (aka before midnight) tonight, but the Lord had other plans. He worked in so many people's lives tonight, and He used me as His witness.

One friend was given a deeper understanding of His timing, and that was an amazing conversation.

Another friend qualified for nationals in debate, which is a huge answer to many, many people's prayers.

And a third was saved from harm by His strength and goodness, proving that He heard my prayers and answered within minutes.

Through it all, I was brought from contemplation to joy to tears, and finally to a calm peace as I trusted that the Lord works all to His glory and our good. Witnessing His hand in the lives of my friends, from giving knowledge, to blessing beyond belief, and then saving a life from danger, is an incredible thing, and I'm so blessed to have been there with them to behold it.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 136:1

No comments: