Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Clarification

Dear World,

So, my past eight posts or so.

Whats up with them? I myself am still trying to figure it out. I really enjoy hashing things out and really trying to think about this or that. When a lot of "good girls" won't publicly touch those subjects(relationships in particular) simply because they're trying to be gracious and not start a riot, I have no problem with talking about them. I try to think things through and understand why we do what we do, and I don't mind sharing my train of thoughts on them. My hope is that maybe, just maybe, reading through what I've been thinking about will help others understand it too. Thats where I'm going with this, anyhow, and I pray that I don't come across as being arrogant. That's my greatest fear right now, so... if this is helping or encouraging or anything like that, please do let me know. I dearly hope that I don't sound puffed up. This is just me thining through things aloud and hoping it helps others.

Now as a disclaimer, when I post about relationship issues, or people needing to be patient or kind or unselfish (still working on that post. It's coming soon, I hope), I'm never talking to anyone specific. What happens is usually something will get me thinking, and that will take me down another road, and something along that path will be what I choose to wonder about for a bit. Its not unusual for what a friend is going through to trigger a post, but I'm not writing it to condemn them and say what they did wrong or what they should've done. They just made me think. So please don't take this personally. If it convicts you, then okay, maybe you needed it. But I'm not writing any of this with a hidden "this is for you, so-and-so" message. At this point, I'm not even sure who's reading my blog(haha), so its not really possible to aim a post at someone. I write what I do because its what I'm thinking and wondering about.

I was told the other day that I should marry a pastor, or at least someone important, so that I can reach more people. Haha, that would be a blessing indeed, but I'm happy with those that I do reach right now. Y'all are a blessing, and I appreciate that you do read my posts, even if I am way off. Thanks, y'all!

Grace and peace,
Faith Addie

No comments: