Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Color

I finally got around to doing my challenge this afternoon, so here are the pictures of the different colors of walls in my house. Enjoy!
The door to our study room is brown on one side...


... and a sort of dusty-pink on the other. Don't ask, we didn't do it.


In our bedroom, the West Room, the ceiling is white, the walls are blue, and the slants are silvery-gray.


The walls of the study room are two shades of BRIGHT orange with brown trim.



Random splattered wall in the basement hallway. I like this picture a lot.

This is Kate's room. Light green walls with white trim. She has good taste.


And up on the main floor, the living kitchen and dinning room are both a dark reddish color.

The dinning room merges into the living room, and the living room is a sort of goldenrod yellow.


Favorite picture ever:


5 comments:

Juliet SN said...

LOVE.

Zack Russell said...

Looks like the Callihan household is 100 percent Faithinized. Nice job! It looks great...

ok so Juliet, I have to ask. What do you LOVE so much? I mean the word by itself means a whole lot of nothing to me. Maybe it's a woman thing...

Juliet SN said...

It is *so* not a woman thing. Maybe it's a Juliet-thing...

I love the colors, the amazingness of Faith in posting her wonderful pictures, the memories the colors invoke, the people the colors remind me of, the stark contrast of the white background and the pictures themselves... that's what I love. :D

Does that make sense? *grin*

Zack Russell said...

Cool! You totally unraveled my brain from totally confused to only confused about other things. Thanks Juliet. ;)

So you'll now admit that Faith is way more amazing then me. Right?

Addie said...

Zack, really?? Really? You brought this to my blog? :P

Thanks Juliet! I'm glad you love it so much. It makes me happy too. :D Wow, you just walked into the room and almost fell over. Don't die! *makes you sit and plays happy music* P.S. Isn't A Fine Frenzy is a great artist??