Okay! So y'all know how I'm obsessed with color? I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm obsessed with it, because I totally am. My photography teacher likes to point out how I use strong color contrast in pretty much all of my pictures. I hadn't noticed it until he pointed it out. Hehe. That makes me happy. He was showing us this one tool in a new editing program a few weeks ago, and one of the things that this tool could do was past little icons on your picture. One of the icons was butterflies, and he turned and looked at us and said, "Addie would like this one." I grinned. That's me! The butterfly of color.
Anyhow! Since we've been remodeling my house, and making room for our boarders and so on, we've been doing a lot of painting. And I figured out the other day that we have every color of walls in our house.
The living room/dinning room/kitchen is red and yellow-gold. Katy's room is green. Our study room upstairs is bright orange (two shades) and brown. Our other room, the West room, is blue (also two shades). And in between, there is white everywhere throughout the house. All we need is purple and black, really. I think its making me hyper having all this color in the house. Our house used to be plain white. Its pretty exciting now walking into the living room or the study room because I'm not used to it!
So I've given myself a project. Sometime soon I'm going to go take pictures of all the colors in my house and I'll post them here for y'all to see (I'll also post them on my photography blog, mweeheehee). I'm excited about my project. I'll probably get high off of it, lol.
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Hey Faith! So I have hunted *everywhere* for this photography blog you mentioned, and I can't find it! *cries* Help?
Post a Comment