*
First, let me say that today I cannot get it through my head what day it is! I kept trying to listen to Rainy Monday by whoever its by, but Grace said its not Monday. I thought it was! No, but Juliet is coming on a Tuesday, and she's coming today. Conclusion? ... that I need to eat more pumpkin doughnuts. Mom made them for her book group last night, and Ellie and I ate the two left over after they all left. And I couldn't taste mine! Well no, I could taste the oil. But there was no flavor! Its pretty much weird that when I'm sick, My taste buds basically disappear. Its rather annoying actually. The only things I've tasted in the past twenty four hours is peach water, butter (but I had to work really hard to realize that I was tasting it), and oil. I don't think I like that very much. I can't even taste milk! And of course we've refilled the candy corn dish since I got sick, and now I can't even taste that! Its an atrocity, people. Can you imagine how horrible it would be to be sick over Thanksgiving? Man. That would bomb. At least you can still see the color and warmth and all that. That's actually a huge part of Thanksgiving. The look of it, I mean. And of course I would notice that since I'm pretty much obsessed with color. Hehe, but I love Thanksgiving. I think its my favorite holiday. My favorite time of the year is Advent/Christmas, but my favorite day of the year is definitely Thanksgiving. Advent is awesome, though, because my family has an advent wreath, and we light a new candle on it every Sunday, just like you're supposed to, and we read the passages that are assigned to each Sunday, and so on an so forth. I don't think many people still celebrate advent, but we do, and I'm glad we do. We also celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas! It actually drives me nuts that people think Christmas is only the first day of it. Its like the make it through all the hype and excitement, only to stop after one day of it. But there are twelve days, people! *sigh* So, if I keep saying Merry Christmas after December 25, its cause Christmas ISN'T OVER UNTIL JANUARY 5!! Thank you. I'm rather adamant about that, obviously. But I don't know why I worry about it right now. Its still about two and a half months until Christmas (yes, I'm keeping track). OKAY! Why do I keep coughing?! This is really getting frustrating. I feel like my head is about to explode *and* my throat is about to dissolve. It kinda.... yeah, it kinda hurts. Its lame to say the least. Oh! Grace just reminded me of the name that I invented last night. I decided that I should name my oldest son "Osmer". It originally came from the word "awesomer", but then I was told that that wasn't a real word, so I turned it into a name, and changed the spelling. Its like Ozymandias and Elmer put together, only... not! Haha! Okay, so maybe I won't name any of my kids Osmer. Not as a first name anyhow, hehe. I mostly just like the sound of it. I'm a genius, basically. Oh! I should go get started on my school now. 9:00 AM! Lets see if I can make it through my Herodotus reading today WITHOUT taking a two hour nap during my reading time. Obviously, yesterday was a fail. Oh! Yesterday was Monday! Maybe I need to redo Monday because I fell asleep for so long, and THAT is why I keep thinking today is Monday! Could be... could be...
No comments:
Post a Comment