If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much time I can waste looking at dresses on ModCloth...hehe!
Its a fun site, isn't it? I love it. :D They used to have a T-shirt called "Lets go fly a bike" and it had a picture of a bike with a ton of balloons tied to it. It was awesome. I still want it. *siiiigh* ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much time I can waste looking at dresses on ModCloth...hehe!
Its a fun site, isn't it? I love it. :D They used to have a T-shirt called "Lets go fly a bike" and it had a picture of a bike with a ton of balloons tied to it. It was awesome. I still want it. *siiiigh* ;)
Post a Comment