Monday, September 28, 2009

Neverending trust

What happens when I'm so tired that I can't think straight? Why do my eyes hurt so bad that they water? I promise I'm not crying. Though at times, I ache so badly that I certainly want to cry. Wasn't I just this sick a week ago? At times I want to crawl back into bed and shut out the world.

But what is it that makes me feel this way? I'm sick, yes, but it never lasts for me. Who am I to talk? Not someone who really feels things as badly as others, that's for sure.

I'm thankful that I get better, but its at times like this that I feel like maybe I do know how other people feel. People who deal with this kind of exhaustion and pain for months (maybe even years) on end. Not to the full extent, of course, but I do feel it, and I'm actually very grateful for it. Who am I to complain about feeling sore and sensitive for a few days?

This goes out to my friends who do have to deal with feeling this for much longer than the rest of us. You know who you guys are, and you know what all you have to deal with. Maybe you're not really recognised very often for it. Maybe you don't even tell very many people. Well, I know, and I'm thankful that I do. You might feel like you can't do anything. Like you can't make an impact on the world, or at least on the people around you. But oh man. If only you could see how much MORE of an impact you have on us. How God is really using your lives and your trust in Him to touch the lives of so many others.

You really have no idea.

You guys are amazing. An inspiration of what real faith in God looks like. Don't lose that. Ever.

God bless you all!