Suns rise and suns set
Nights come and go
Time flits by
And people run about trying to keep up.
A constant race
beat the clock
beat the clock
Don't let it get the upper hand.
I have seen 19 Octobers
But I have seen 20 Septembers
I have seen 3,930 days.
Yes, I counted.
What is a number?
Is it real, or does it only represent?
I should know this by now
I took Stokes.
I think it represents
But can't it be real in representation?
3,930 days have not been enough, apparently.
I am growing up
Growing stronger
Learning
Christ is my Lord and my God
He will not let time be my lord
And neither will I
I will joy in what I have
Where I am
But I am happy with the present.
Its time to become a princess.
A real daughter of Christ
A royalty through him.
How do I become royal?
Its not up to me.
Trust
Hope
Faith
These shall I live by.
My 20th October is coming.
I will be an October princess.
3 comments:
YAAAAAY!!!!! :D
I heart this poem.
Wow that was a pretty good responce. Thanks guys! :)
Post a Comment