I know y'all will think me crazy, but I have to admit that yes, I have started another blog. This one has a specific purpose, though. Where as this one is kind of just for my life in general (which is mainly focused on music), this new one was created because I needed to have a photoblog for a photography class I'm taking. Thus, I had to start a new blog. I'm aslo a member of the class blog. So that means I'm currently balancing three blogs. Cool, yes? Yes.
So here's the link to my photography blog, in case you're interested in seeing any of the pictures I'll be taking/am taking:
Warped Glass
Enjoy, and please comment, should you see something that you especially like (or dislike, if that be the case). God bless!
1 comment:
Yay for photography blogs! :) You should put the link to your class blog, dear.
Love ya!
Post a Comment