A few minutes ago I walked past my mother's bookshelf, and right as I did so, a HUGE stack of books fell off the top shelf and onto my head.
Ouch.
That was surprising. It was really funny, though. There I was, sprawled on the floor, books all around me, laughing as though I had just come from a swing dance(those of you who really know me know that I pretty much get high on swing dancing, lol). It was pretty hilarious.
But my right shoulder doesn't seem to think it's so funny. It's incredibly sore, actually. But still, having a whole shelf of books fall onto my head was probably the last thing I was expecting.
4 comments:
Poor Faith . . . you need to stay away from bookshelves . . and fire extinguishers . . . and wigs . . .
MANEUL!! Wow. You have a habbit of surprising me like this now. First you appear on the Junior Inklings, and now on Blogger! lol *grins* When did you get a Blogger? *glances around Manuel's blog* Hm... you should start posting soon.
lol!! I do sort of have that knack for stirring up accidents, don't I? I didn't mean to set your wig on fire earlier this afternoon. And I didn't mean for Harry to start chewing on your leg either. lol And I *also* didn't mean to get us expelled from Great-In-A-Week last week. Oh wait. That was Eth's fault that time.
Hehe...
Anyhow, thanks for the comment, Manuel. :)
Faith!
I will never tell you how I found your blogger. Sweet death shall close my eyes before that dread secret passes from my lips. I will never, I say never admitt to what I have done! I can withstand any sort, any sort mind you, of torture, and yet I will not speak!!!
Actually, I saw a comment you made on Eth's blog and clicked on your name. Devious, I know. ;)
Cheers!
~Manuel
lol!! Wow, that was easy, actually. You give in too easy, Manuel. Hehe...
Aha!! I knew it! I was sure you found my blog from someone else's. :)
Well, good! I'm glad you have a blogger. This should be fun. :D
Cheers, Manuel!
Post a Comment