If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
I can take it down if you want me to. *nods* Sorry, I should have asked first. :-S ~ Noble
No, no! You can leave it up, Noble. I think it's pretty hilarious, actually. I didn't know it was possible for me to look so evil. lol! So, no, don't take it down. I think it's awesome. Besides, no one ever said that creepy is a bad thing. ;D Happy birthday, Noble!! :D
I don't think it's "ugh" I think it's the ultimate awesomeness, to put in Faithspeak. ;)
Ultimate awesomeness indeed! :-D Good idea! *g* Let's bombard his blog with comments 'til he posts. ;-) *heads off there*Blessings!Juliet
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can take it down if you want me to. *nods*
Sorry, I should have asked first. :-S
~ Noble
No, no! You can leave it up, Noble. I think it's pretty hilarious, actually. I didn't know it was possible for me to look so evil. lol! So, no, don't take it down. I think it's awesome.
Besides, no one ever said that creepy is a bad thing. ;D
Happy birthday, Noble!! :D
I don't think it's "ugh" I think it's the ultimate awesomeness, to put in Faithspeak. ;)
Ultimate awesomeness indeed! :-D
Good idea! *g* Let's bombard his blog with comments 'til he posts. ;-) *heads off there*
Blessings!
Juliet
Post a Comment