Sunday, March 08, 2009

One Fine Wire *

One Fine Wire
By Colbie Caillat


6 comments:

David K said...

Love that song... love the whole album actually.

Addie said...

I do too. I just got the album today for my birthday. :) I love it. Colbie Caillat is so great.

UndercoverBlonde said...

lol, Faith, I just heard this song today! I just now looked up the lyrics to find out what it was so I could buy it. hehe. Should've just checked here first. :-)

UndercoverBlonde said...

lol, Faith, I just heard this song today! I just now looked up the lyrics to find out what it was so I could buy it. hehe. Should've just checked here first. :-)

UndercoverBlonde said...

Wow. It's like deja vu all over again.
Wow. It's like deja vu all over again.
Dumb computer.

Curtis said...

I didn't know it was your birthday... and to have to take a math exam on today of all days! Haha. Hope you had a great one!