If my ideas, photographs, stories, poems, etc. were a garden, it would look something like this…
Monday, July 30, 2007
Coming Soon!
Well, ladies and gentlemen, since Ethan and Shannon are so determined that I write a post including both a summary *and* pictures, I shall submit to their request. But, I haven't much time right now, so please look for it soon!
Ahem, Faith! I say, ahem! You really need to post some of your pictures Faith! *sniff*
I posted most of my SA pictures on the Schola photobucket, but I think I will save the GIAW pictures for my blog.
Oh, and you don't need to worry about responding to those two e-mails that I sent you last weekend. I remembered (after I sent them of course) that you will probably be working really hard for Hill Abbey. And, Elena has sort of gotten used to the steps falling on different beats.
Yes, I shall post the pictures as soon as possible, Manuel! I have yet to finish writing about it first. :) I'm sorry it's taking me so long, though
Oh good! Any idea when you'll be posting the GIAW pictures on your blog? Or will you be taking your time, like me? *winks*
Yes, I have indeed been very busy, whatwith the Hill Abbey and all that. But I do plan on responding to your emails soon. Again, I'm sorry it's taking me soooo long. *sighs*
I'm afraid it may take me a couple more days, Faithness. :( And again, don't feel like you need to write me right away. You have a lot to do, and you have Grace Anne staying with you too, right? That sounds jolly! Busy, but jolly all the same.
Oh, and, if you get the chance, you should take some HA pictures. Remember, when you live in Michigan, you do a lot of your living vicariously . . .
Your pictures are great. *THANK YOU* for uploading them. (I can't wait to see the GIAW pictures, especially the one of us at lunch at Willow Valley on Friday and the one of the two of us in the car on the way to the dreaded airport...*sniff*)
7 comments:
*taps finger impatiently*
faith! i tried to call you again...you definetely don't have voicemail. ;-)
Yeah, I have yet to set that up. First I have to figure out how it works, though. Hehe... *grins*
Talk to you later, Shannon!
Ahem, Faith! I say, ahem! You really need to post some of your pictures Faith! *sniff*
I posted most of my SA pictures on the Schola photobucket, but I think I will save the GIAW pictures for my blog.
Oh, and you don't need to worry about responding to those two e-mails that I sent you last weekend. I remembered (after I sent them of course) that you will probably be working really hard for Hill Abbey. And, Elena has sort of gotten used to the steps falling on different beats.
Cheerio!
~Manuel
Yes, I shall post the pictures as soon as possible, Manuel! I have yet to finish writing about it first. :) I'm sorry it's taking me so long, though
Oh good! Any idea when you'll be posting the GIAW pictures on your blog? Or will you be taking your time, like me? *winks*
Yes, I have indeed been very busy, whatwith the Hill Abbey and all that. But I do plan on responding to your emails soon. Again, I'm sorry it's taking me soooo long. *sighs*
I'm afraid it may take me a couple more days, Faithness. :( And again, don't feel like you need to write me right away. You have a lot to do, and you have Grace Anne staying with you too, right? That sounds jolly! Busy, but jolly all the same.
Oh, and, if you get the chance, you should take some HA pictures. Remember, when you live in Michigan, you do a lot of your living vicariously . . .
Cheers!
~Manuel
MANUEL!
Your pictures are great. *THANK YOU* for uploading them. (I can't wait to see the GIAW pictures, especially the one of us at lunch at Willow Valley on Friday and the one of the two of us in the car on the way to the dreaded airport...*sniff*)
Faith, I'm waiting...
;-)
Hi Faith!
Hope you're having a great weekend. I hope to see pictures soon.
;-)
Love you.
Post a Comment