I love it when I find loopholes in things. Take the word "soon", for instance. If I say I'm going make a post with pictures in it "soon", I can use that word to represent just about any length of time I want to! Four weeks is sooner than five. Eight months is sooner than nine. And two years is sooner than three! Ha! I love it.
9 comments:
Faith, don't try to get out of it. Soon means soon. You have NO excuse...
;-)
Who said was *trying* to get out of it? I think I just *did* get out of it. For a while at least.
Hm... a while... I think that's another one of those words that doesn't have a specific length of time attached to it.... mwahahaha..
FAITH!
That is *so* not kind. You're killing me, girl!
*goes off to grumble and resolves never to check Faith's blog again*
;-)
(I know you've been busy. I hope you had a fun time at TF and I'm sure you'll post pictures when you have some time...maybe.)
Love you!
P.S. I can just picture you sitting in front of your computer, grinning evilly from ear to ear.
;-)
Shannon, actually I'm writing up a recap post as we speak! Of course, I'm going to post it on my Xanga first. Just to tease you and Ethan further. Hehehe.... ;D
FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*whines*
*and then realizes that if she acts like she doesn't care, maybe faith will post*
*and then thinks that if she acts like she doesn't care and doesn't remind faith, faith will forget about it and never post again*
*has a mid-life crisis*
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
Get the point? ;-)
that wasn't lame...or anything, eth.
;-)
Why are y'all so desperate for *me* to post? Neither of *you* posted that much about it! *sulks* ;D
Post a Comment