Thursday, July 12, 2007

2007 Summer Academy

So, after being home for four days, I'm headed off to Pennsylvania for the 2007 Schola Classical Tutorials Summer Academy!!! I'm so excited about it! I love meeting my friends from classes, and I'm going to be able to meet quite a few this year! Hooray!! :)

The fact that it is going to be held in PA is wonderful too. I used to live there, as most of you know, and it's been over seven years since I've seen PA. I miss it a lot. Especially in the autumn, for some reason. Hm...

Anyhow, if you all could pray for us, that we would all arrive and depart safely and at the right times, I would really appreciate it. :)

Meanwhile, I know it will be pretty tempting to rejoice in the fact that I'll be away for a week and a half(again), but try not to do anything fun that I would loath to miss. ;-D

God bless, and I'll see most of you when I get back!

~ Faith ~

6 comments:

Shannon and EA said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT for Summer Academy. =) I'm so glad you're here for a week, Faith. I don't know what I would do if everyone had left all of a sudden on Sunday.

I love you.

Ethan B. said...

Ditto Shannon!!! Schola Academy was amazing, and I wish that I had been able to stay for another week. You had better start posting, Addie, when you get back. ;-)

Shannon said...

FAITHNESS!

I miss you already. I'm sitting her listening to Michael Buble (or Bubble as Dad likes to call him), and thinking about you and this past week. (I am SO addicted to "Everything." I am in love with that song. I've played it a gazillion times this afternoon.)

I'll be checking back often for a post about Summer Academy with pictures (hint hint)! Also, I *will* see you this coming spring as a perspective student...mwahaha. Your note to EA listing all the reasons she should go to NSA was amazing. If that didn't convince her, I don't know what would. I can't wait to see what happens in these next few years.

I love you!

Ethan B. said...

Lets go, Addie! Post already! ;-)

Shannon said...

faith...

i'm waiting too. i check this thing everyday in hopes that just maybe there will be a new post *with* pictures. (hint hint.) ;-)

i called you last night...do you not have voicemail on your cell phone?

LOVE YOU!
(see you in March!...*dies of pure excitement*)
shan

Shannon said...

P.S. eth, we could do what faith and juliet did to you on your blog when you didn't post...

;-)