Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pedal to the Metal

I love driving. Thus, it is probably a good thing that I don't have a really cool car. If I did, I would probably go crazy every time I drove it. I love Johnny, but he's not what you would consider "cool"(or as a friend of mine says, "kool").

Want to see my dream car? Okay, check this out - Tesla Roadster.
Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. If I ever become a multi-billionaire and move to Hollywood, I'm am so going to buy that car. I just have to decide between the Electric Blue, Jet Black, and Fusion Red. Hm... maybe I'll buy all three! I mean, come on! If I'm a multi-billionaire, it's not like I couldn't afford it. ;D

Now picture this: It's a beautiful, sunny day in downtown Hollywood. Blue sky, people window shopping, and green lights all the way, when BAM! Around the corner comes this awesome black Tesla(I chose the drive the black one today), top down, blasting music. Oh, and I'm wearing sunglasses. And like I said, green lights all the way, so I can totally open it up.

Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Can you see it? I can. It's all there. I even know what song I'll be blasting. It totally fits really well with the scene too. It's called Pedal to the Metal. Oh yeah. ;)

So, yeah. I've got my life all planned out. Now I just have to figure out how to get that multi-billion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Radiant Red or Obsidian Black colors. (Of course, I take the car in any color, lol.)

Addie said...

Yeah, that's true. I would probably take it in any color too. *grins*