Amazon has WAY too much time on their hands.
Apparently Amazon payed it's workers 2 cents to "draw a sheep facing left", and they came up with 10,000 sheep.
http://www.thesheepmarket.com/
Most of the sheep are no works of art, but there are a few fairly good ones. Like number 1868. (it tells you the number in the top right corner of the page) The rest look as if the workers were in a hurry and didn't really care what their sheep looked like. One guy must have been in a huge hurry, because his sheep wasn't a sheep. It just said "sheep". I suppose that's one way to cut corners.
So, my question to them is this: WHY??
4 comments:
I'm almost tempted to try drawing a sheep... ;-D
Ciao!
~ Noble
Yeah, I don't get it. Really weird. I agree with you, 1868 is pretty good.
Faith!
I don't remember exactly how I found you, but I think it was through someone else's blogger... :-)
See ya!
~Noble
That... is sad! lol. Oh dear, what is the world coming to... :)
Post a Comment