But every now and then I do find my own special golden-nugget-unnecessary-trinket. My favorite is a blue license plate with "Faith" written in yellow letters and "California" above it. Guess who bought it for me. :) My second favorite is a song called Addie by Greg Maroney. Its one of those heartbreakingly beautiful piano pieces.
My most recent discovery, however, was made while I was working at BedBath&Beyond the other night. I was working soft side as usual, making my rounds in the promo bedding section, when something caught my eye. A new bedspread. And upon closer inspection, I found its called Addie! Cross my heart and hope to cry. Look it up on bedbathandbeyond.com! Its there. In fact, I'll show you myself. This is it:
Quited spreads aren't really my thing so its not something I'd go out of my way to buy, but I do think its pretty, and it makes me happy just the same.
I guess its just another one of those out of the blue things that can make my day.
So what makes yours?
2 comments:
Being the one to have the band aid when someone is hurt. An odd thing, but it makes my day to be able to be the "nurse". Either that, or when we have popcorn for lunch. With butter. Yum!!
:-)
ooh, that is super pretty. :)
Post a Comment